Menu

Monday Made It - Colourful Supply Caddy



Hi everyone! So I am trying out another linky party today with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics. So here goes nothing with my very first Monday Made It!


For a bit of background - I am in the process of setting up a new home office (yay to having the space finally) but I am lacking in equipment to hold my supplies :S This is where my idea for my first ever Monday Made it came from....



Materials Needed:

1) A recycled cooler or beer (4-piece) container
2) Coloured scotch tape

So here's what I started out with:

To fill with all of this:

So I started out by taping the bottom of the container to ensure durability (some of them have holes) and then began taping the whole container with the colourful tape. The end result????

TA-DA!




And to finish, I also decided to tape up a Rice cracker container to sort my pins and such.


Hope you like my first attempt at a Monday Made It! I love that my supplies are now portable and easily accessible :)






No comments:

Post a Comment